"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me." ~Winston Churchill
"When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of change." ~Jane Austen
The cost of the average wedding in Austin is between $21,000 and $35,000. Add to that the time spent over weeks and months planning and agonizing--all for an event that will last a few short hours. How much are you willing to spend on preparing for your lifetime of marriage after the wedding?
My pre-marital counseling package includes:
1. Five one-hour sessions with an experienced marriage counselor (four sessions before the wedding and the fifth session six months after the wedding).
2. Prepare Inventory feedback including your relationship's strength and growth areas, personality characteristics, and feedback regarding your families of origin.
3. Writing and discussion exercises tailored to your specific goals and needs.
4. Reading materials to prepare you for marriage.
5. Reading and discussion assignments for the first year of marriage to help you build a sound marriage.
The goal of the pre-marital counseling package is to help you lay a firm foundation for your marriage. Through the five sessions I will seek to teach you communication and conflict resolution skills to deepen your intimacy and draw out new understandings of yourselves and each other. The hoped-for outcome is to grow in understanding of each other and to ease the inevitable pain of adjusting to marriage.
Cost of package: $600